| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in West Point, Ga in May is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the West Point, Ga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in West Point, Ga, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding West Point, Ga:
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) ESE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE